Friday, April 3, 2009

Week 6 - Physical Graffiti

I was actually away for this week so obviousely I didn't do the exercise. I decided to do them at home, and so I did the first part of the exercise - creating a 'Sin City' look. I've done two. It took me a while to actually figure out how to do the rain properly, even with the tutorial. I used the same image for the first one because the other image didn't seem to be working. Although, it worked the second time round. In the second image, I used the small dialogue piece between Gail and Dwight when she puts her gun to his face. I think these turned out quite well. The only thing was I forgot to pull the gun down a bit lower because you can see that the trigger has no finger on it..............unless its a magic gun thats works all by itself :P


No comments:

Post a Comment